My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Saturday 27 October 2018

Barcelona - A different view - Part I


Barcelona - Part I


Whenever I have the opportunity to visit one of my, if not the favourite cities (Apart from my home city LISBON), I take it without any doubts.

This time I came to Barcelona for the annual Canalys Channel Forum (for me one of the best IT forum) that has been in Barcelona for the last two or three years.

I stayed at the fantastic Pullman Barcelona Skipper hotel, that is located at the Ciutat Vella. Simply great hotel with one of the best and comfortable beds I have ever slept in any hotel (Probably Intercontinental in Brussels beats this one).

Anyway, I stayed for three nights and whenever I could I took longs walks to photograph this gorgeous city that I am in love.

I found that, without much planning and just checking for specific areas, I quite enjoyed and made some nice photos.

I made quite a lot of photos in colour and Black & white (ACROS) with my FUJI camera.

This post (PART I) is only colour photos where I concentrated in showcasing mainly architecture and some street photography while in PART II will be exclusively B&W (ACROS) street photography.


La Barceloneta, La Ribera, Gothic Quarter, Ciutat Vella






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography