My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Great TREK - #25



August the 1st -  Our 7th Leg


Because there is still a 955km trip to Table View (Cape Town), we left Kimberley at 04h30, As I wanted to show my wife and Daughter the beautiful historical village of Matjiesfontein which is 720km away (long drive). DEcided to have an early lunch at Steers in Beaufort West (11h00) before arriving in matjiesfontein at 13h00. Again this villages just astonishes me for its beauty, cleanliness and friendly  people.

After visiting the village, we still 235km before finally arriving in Cape Town at 17h30.


Sunrise just outside of Victoria West from the N12


Matjiesfontein








Matjiesfontein Museum

 



Timeless cameras














Matjiesfontein Railway Station




Farm Stall close to Worcester










No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography