My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Road to North Western France - #9

The road to Mont-Saint-Michel

Today I decided to go to the Abbey of Mont-Saint-Michel to photograph one of the most photographed monuments in the world. 

As currently is undergoing a vast restoration and is a big construction site, I decided to make photographs at night. 

I also leave some photographs of its splendor from some roads I traveled on my North Western France Journey, Where it can be seen from anywhere on the Bay.


From Grouin du Sud (on the Normandy side)

Grouin du sud


From the Pontorson road

Lucky enough to get a beautiful sunset

With my long glass

From within Mont-Saint-Michel

Sunset from the side of the Abbey on Mont-Saint-Michel

Beautiful sunset of the Baie du Mont-Saint-Michel

My Night photography of Mont-Saint-Michel

Here you can find different views of the beautiful Mont-Saint-Michel, where I stood on the  Couesnon River (low Tide) and had to "rush" as here, the incoming tide is very quick indeed. my Boots sank as I made the last photo.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography