My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Monday 14 May 2018

Fujifilm X70 in Maputo - SooC


Maputo - SooC






















Once Again, yesterday I did a quick walk around in Maputo with my Fujifilm X70 to shoot some black & white Jpegs in a square format (1:1).

I am presenting photos SooC (Straight out of camera), no RAW.

This way you can see the capabilities of this underrated camera from Fuji, the premium compact camera X70.

It is the smallest and lightest X series model with the amazing APS-C sized X-Trans sensor.



Anyway, please enjoy the following photos (1:1 format).










































PLEASE HELP

Anyway, Some of you have been great followers, and know my story, what happened to me, my stolen gear and all.

Also, you know that my biggest joy while in Mozambique is to always give an INSTAX photo to all the young people I take photos of, just to see their happy faces, priceless, warming my heart.

My stock of FUJIFILM Instax Mini film is finishing and I need help in getting some more, so I decided to try an initiative in setting up a Paypal account with a link so that anyone can send me (Donation) any amount for me to restock on INSTAX film, to keep me giving the portraits I make to the beautiful people of Mozambique. 

Its simple, simply click the below link and put the amount you wish to send me and voilá.


Much Appreciate your support on this initiative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography