My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Friday 2 January 2015

First Experience with the FUJI X100T


FUJI X100T - What a Blast!!!

After close to 1 year with my Fabulous Fuji X-T1 I am enjoying this camera and the X-system so much, that this Christmas I decided to get myself the Fuji X100T to that I can take it with me everywhere, since I am enjoying street photography more and more (Its Fuji's fault).

Anyway, I find the X100T, great, fun to work, its Focus is very fast, and the Photos, well, What can I say, Fantastic.

Here are the first photos I made while walking in Lisbon with it.


I find the photos crisp, the colors excellent, and the overall nice to handle of the Fuji cameras is just great.

One good thing that #FujiFilm does is listening to its customers. 

Lisbon


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography