My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Thursday 10 September 2015

Beautiful Faces

Inhambane Province 

All photos made with the amazing FUJI X-T1 or the FUJI X100T.

Last weekend was a long weekend, therefore we decided to go and visit (for the first time) Inhambane Province, still considered South of Mozambique but it is about 550km from Maputo.
We stayed in Praia da Rocha which is about 5km from Tofo.
Simply beautiful beaches.

This post is about the beautiful children (faces) I had the privilege of making the photos I am sharing here today.

The following photos were made on a small stretch of road that we had to take to get onto the chalet overlooking the beach.


The road to heaven

Check out the eyes



Two young looking after each other



The young surfer to be



Playing hide & seek with me



Starting young with mobile Phones



TOFO?S Market



Buddies at TOFO'S Market


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography