My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Friday 6 May 2016

Tofo Part III of III


The Third and final day in Tofo

Sunrise


This was the sunrise I caught early on the day at about 06h15














If you missed the first two posts about this beautiful place in South Eastern Mozambique in Inhambane Province, please click on one of these links.



The third day was the final day and the return of a wonderful weekend. WE woke up relatively early to go to the beach for about 2 hours before preparing to return to Maputo.

I decided to take a walk to make some photos of this village, before going to swim with the rest of the family and friends.

Again I only took my FUJI X70 and left my Fuji X-T1 at the lodge. Interesting enough this was the norm for this weekend. I found it very small to handle and just walk around with it in my hand without it being noticed by anyone.



I caught this beautiful butterfly just outside our lodge. 


 On my way to the village. Beautiful day and colours.


The cleanup the next day
Are you looking at me?

Preparing for the day's business. Street market






Street markets are full of colourful garments.

 

This walk through is full of lodges and B&B. The beach is about 50 metres.


On my way for a swim after a brief walk at the village. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography