My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Saturday 3 September 2016

Toronto - One of my favourite cities


Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference


This was my third WWPC in Toronto and I am always happy to come back to this vibrant city. This year as always I saw a lot of construction going on, something that I am not used to see in such a way neither in Portugal or Maputo in the last couple of years.

It is a city I love to visit for its vibrancy, energy and multi cultural space. IT seems it is always growing in both physically and economically.

I brought 3 colleagues from Mozambique and they loved it. When we had some time to spare, we walked around, took them to the CN Tower, the fantastic Niagara Falls, which, by the way, the Canadians have the better view.

Anyway, below are just some of the photos I made of this great city of whom its people should be proud to live in it.

Below are just some of the photos 

By the way, I brought on this trip my FUJI X-T1 and X70

Please click and see in full screen for the best view



Beautiful CN Tower

Panorama from the top of CN Tower

 Street Photography





Niagara Falls






Another View of Toronto





The Distillery District

I had a half day all to myself, so I decided to have a photo walk, and went to the well known Distillery District.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography