My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Thursday 11 September 2014

The Great TREK - #20


July the 23rd -  Our 6th Leg


Left Bloemfontein after a nice breakfast at the lodge we stayed and drove straight to Johannesburg which is about 410 km.

The road, as always, are long and straight so the conversation between my son and I are always interesting.

Actually this whole trip has been such a deep experience in the sense that I shared some good conversations with my son, making this trip a special bonding time with him.

Arrived at my sisters place just after lunch (we stopped) along and ate some junk food (cannot remember if it was Spur, Nando's or something else.

The next 6-7 days will be to relax and wait "Patiently" for the women of my life (Wife and daughter), so that we can carry on with our TREK but now the four of us. My son cannot wait for them, as it has been a long journey for the two of us.


Long road ahead

The N1 from Bloemfontein and JHB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography