My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Sunday 1 September 2019

Wildthing


A Morning at the Kruger National Park

The advantage of Living in Maputo, Mozambique is that we are about 100km from one of Kruger National park's gates, this case Crocodile Bridge Gate. 

I do this quite often, at least once a month as I have the yearly pass which costs about 550ZAR (for South African citizens), which for me on my third visit, I have my Return on Investment.

So my plan is always to go in at Crocodile Bridge, all the way to Skukuza and then return and leave at the Malelane Gate. All this takes about 5-6 hours relaxed drive. What I do next, is stop at the SuperSpar Malelane, do some quick shopping and return to Maputo. For me this drive is therapeutic and I make some quite nice photos.

Enjoy the Photos




No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography