My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Friday 6 September 2019

San Diego - California


Need some more time

All my business trips are very crammed and intense. I definitely need to plan better in the future to have some more time to get to know the cities I go to.

Back in June, I went to San Diego, California for another conference, this time for cisco.
As always it is always intense conferences with lots of back to back meetings, presentations, networking, etc....

Then, I need to take a break and visit the city, and.... no time left.

This time I took 3 hours and walked around downtown San Diego with my Fuji x100f to take some photos.

I quite enjoyed San Diego, but the amount oh homeless people and some "crazy" dudes, is quite overwhelming.


Please enjoy the photos















No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography