My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Tuesday 17 June 2014

My Take on Pont de Pierre

Bordeaux - Not only the Wine Country

On my way back home after my 12 day journey to North Western France, I decided to sleep for two nights in Bordeaux so that I could visit the wine country, namely the Médoc Region as I did not have enough time on my hands.

Concerning the Médoc Region I did post a blog about it with Beautiful photos of the Chateaux, so please check it out.

On the second night I wanted to know a bit more about the city itself, and, What do you know, It was a great surprise for me.

Here are 2 reasons Why I say Bordeaux city was a beautiful experience:-


The Beautiful Pont de Pierre


The Famouse Le Café Francais roght in front of the Cathedral


Well, I have to come back to this city with more time on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography