My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Tuesday 24 June 2014

The Great TREK - the Plan

Visiting the family

After a couple of years of not coming to "my Country" South Africa to visit the family, I decided to take an extended holiday and visit the western part of South Africa. 

This time I will be going alone with my youngest son who is 10 years old and as you can see from the map below, we will be travelling quite a bit and see quite a lot. 
The places we will be seeing:-

1) Johannesburg
2) Graskop and the the surrounding areas of Mpumalanga, doing the Panoramic route
3) Journey back and sleeping over in Vanderbijlpark
4) Kuruman and the Kalahari
5) Augrabies National Park
6) Into Namibia
7) Goibib and Canyon Village to visit the second biggest canyon in the world (Fish River Canyon)
8) Okiep
9) Namaqualand
10) Karoo National Park
11) Capetown 

These are some of the places we will be visiting 

Then after a whole month alone with my boy, my wife and daughter will be arriving before we start the visit to the family in Johannesburg and Cape Town.

I hope it all goes well.

This is a rough map of the places we will be going before visiting the family.

I will be keeping everybody posted of our travels, so, let's hope everybody will be safe....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography