My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Monday 30 June 2014

The Great TREK - Family visit

Visiting my Sister in Johannesburg

Always nice to come back home to visit the family. We arrived early morning in O.R. Tambo international Airport after a long flight from Frankfurt on the mother of all air planes the Fabulous Airbus A380.
After 4 days visiting my sister, I will pick up the rent a car and tomorrow early morning go to the first leg of our TREK, that is Mpumalanga province. I can feel that my 10 year old son is a bit apprehensive, but he will enjoy this trip.

We will be travelling this beautiful province for 5 days before going to the Kalahari and the Augrabies falls National park.

MOST of the photos for this blog, of this trip will be done with the fabulous FUJI X-T1 camera, two lenses, the 35mm and the 18-55mm, with all my photos catalogued in Lightroom (great promotion going on at the folks in ADOBE).

 The big one. A380

First coffee after the landing. Great Honey-Nut Latte in Woolworths airport

Now, the food is still cheap. €6,25 for a 500gr T-bone tender steak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography