My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Sunday 10 January 2016

Best Fish and Chips


Quick lunch - best fish and chips in the world

On the 31st December 2015 e decided to go and have the best Fish and Chips in the World, and ride to Hout Bay for it.


The Restaurant, Wharfside Grill Restaurant, is regarded as one of the best seafood restaurants in Africa, for the food it serves, ambiance and beautiful views. We came for fish and chips, so that was it. Always an experience worth riding from Tableview to Hout Bay.


After Lunch, rode back into Cape Town through the lovely scenic M6 Road, passing such lovely towns as Llandudno and Camps Bay.


It was a lovely, relaxing day before the big party of New Year's eve.








The port side of Hout Bay


Are you looking at me? Do you want me to show you my dives?
Little Kids playing


The Lovely Llandudno Town

Llandudno




Close to Camps Bay




No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography