My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Saturday 9 January 2016

Cape Town - A Family Visit


Different Christmans and New Year


This year was the first year that we spent Christmas without our other children and my parents as they are in Portugal and we are in Mozambique.
So, because we have the rest of our family in South Africa we decided to spend Christmas with my Sister in Johannesburg and New Year in Cape Town with my in-Laws.



Below are some photos I made while we walked a bit in the beautiful city of Cape Town.

I will post a blog with photos of the famous Cape Minstrels Carnival, and a blog post with the beautiful Golden Gate Highlands  from our return trip from Cape Town o Maputo.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the photos.


The Views of Table Mountain from TableView







The Multicolored houses of the BOKAAP








A street of Cape Town





Into Green Market Square















No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography