My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Saturday 9 January 2016

Lyon-Grenoble


Quick post

Writing this quick post to share some photos I made while on a business trip to Grenoble back in October 2015.

Our Partner HP invited our company to visit their centre in Grenoble, France to see their state of the art Demo centre. Since we had to fly to Lyon we took 2 extra days (1 in Lyon and 1 in Grenoble) to visit these beautiful cities in a part of France that is well know for its Alpine ski resorts.

All the photos made by my FUJI X-T1 with the XF35mm lens. Ohhh how I miss my FUJI X100T Stolen from our Apartment in Maputo. This would be a perfect time to use it on the beautiful streets of Lyon and Grenoble.

Lyon
























Grenoble




The View of the city from the La Bastille









No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography