My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Monday 13 January 2020

Almada Velha - A Monochrome view


Fuji X100f

Once in a while, I have to take a "photographic" walk with one of the most beautiful photo cameras in the market, the Fujifilm X100f.

I Decided to go for this walk in one of the oldest suburbs of Almada, called Almada Velha (Old Almada) dating back to 1192 from the Arab Conquest.

This walk was done last December while I was on my yearly Holiday for Christmas.

This suburb has to have one of the nicest views of Lisbon, especially at night. It is simply gorgeous.

This walk I decided to use the ACROS settings of FUJI as I think it is a great film simulation for such an old historic neighbourhood.


Enjoy the Photos














 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography