My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Wednesday 15 January 2020

Istanbul with the Nikon Z6


Istanbul - a City to come back

December while going home for Christmas, I decided to fly Turkish Airlines, for me, one of the best to fly.
The nice thing about flying from Maputo to Lisbon, Portugal is that you can choose a connecting flight with enough time so that you can go and visit this beautiful historic city.

With the new airport, you have to take a bus (Taxi could be expensive due to the distance to the city centre) and visit Istanbul. It is my third visit and always enjoy it.

I had three hours in Istanbul, so I took the bus that stops exactly at Sultanahmet Square, where we can visit (time permitting) the Blue Mosque (Sultan Ahmet Camii), and other beautiful and historic buildings.

I took my brand new Nikon Z6 with the Z50mm 1.8 S lens.

Again end of February will do another connecting flight and visit Istanbul, this time will be going close to Eminonu surroundings where the Spice Bazar is close by.

Enjoy the Photos





















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography