My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Thursday 21 April 2016

Another Kruger National Park Weekend


Love the Animals

Nikon D600 with the Tamron 150mm-600mm


As we love the wild so much, we make the most of visiting the Kruger National Park once every 6 weeks, as the closest gate from Maputo is about 90km away.

Last weekend was another one where we stayed for two nights at the the Crocodile River Rest camp. A small camp but comfortable for a quick visit.

As always nothing beats the early breakfast with the sound of wild animals close to your doorstep. It is reinvigorating to just be there and soak it all in eagerly waiting to go for the morning drive, usually from 06h00 to 10h00 and the second drive from about 15h00 to sunset.

New lens

This time I wanted to try our the TAMRON 150mm-600mm on my Nikon D600 and my trusty new FUJI X70.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography