My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Friday 8 April 2016

Fresh Air - Andorra Part II


A Walk in Town - Apres ski

Every year when we come to Andorra for our yearly ski break, it is always great to walk around this lovely town and surrounding Parishes. The town itself is a buyer's delight where one can buys anything one wants. It used to be cheaper......

My wife and daughter love to shop around specially at this time of the year where it is the end of the winter season.


The parishes are nice to see the locals and tourists enjoying themselves.

Anyway, as I can now carry my FUJI X70 in my pocket, I made some photos for everyone to see.



CLICK on them to see in full screen


LA MASSANA

One of the seven parishes of Andorra and part of the VALLNORD SKI Domain. For us, the nicest parish to stay when skiing.













  












CANILLO

Another Parish of Andorra and part of the bigger ski domain named GRANDVALIRA





















Andorra-La-Vella

The Capital of the Principality of Andorra. This is where everyone comes to shop at the end of their skiing.










 #andorra, #Lamassana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography