My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Sunday 10 April 2016

Maputo Street Walk


A brief Photo walk

Finally had time (and energy) to go for a street walk and make some photos of Maputo streets. It has been quite a while since my last street shoot, and to tell the truth I Thoroughly enjoyed.

The second reason I decided to take a walk was the new FUJI X70. Was really interested to find out if it would be a good experience vs my stolen FUJI X-100T.

It took some time adjusting to this camera specially the touch screen, since, for some reason, I kept changing the way the touch screen reacted, I came to the conclusion that I kept touching with my thumb the top right corner of the touch screen from OFF to FOCUS. This I had to get used to.

Anyway, here are some photos of this walk.


CLICK on photos to see FULL SCREEN


Street ART









Any Shade will do





Street shopping




On the way I caught a wedding and asked if I could photograph the newly weds. They even posed for me. Blessed.


Monochrome










No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography