My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Friday 16 May 2014

Road to North Western France - #4

The Place to Visit - Beuvron-en-Auge

Continuing my Calvados tour, went straight from the beautiful village Honfleur, straight to Beuvron-en-Auge, passing Villerville, Trouville-sur-Mer, Deauville, Beaumont-en-Auge and stopping in Beuvron-en-Auge in the heart of Pays D'Auge. After lunch in Beuvron-en-Auge, went to the Internation Festival des AOC et AOP in Cambremer, where, this year the invited country was Norway.

The route from Honflleur to Deauville is all along the coast where you see some of the most beautiful "Holiday houses" and mansions in Normandie (see 1 photo below)
Then taking the D612 inland you get into beaumont-en-Auge where the Cidre route "starts".

I stopped at the Domaine Dupont, for a quick Cidre tasting and obviously bought a box of this nectar.

My day will end in Coutances already close to the baie du Mont-Saint-Michel.



Beuvron-en-Auge





I just loved this facade of this shop, Especially the Bicycle




Internation Festival des AOC et AOP in Cambremer





Friendly Faces

Coutances


Eglise Saint Pierre


No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography