My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Road to North Western France - #1

First Leg of my North Western France Visit

As I got some time on me, I decided to go and visit North Western France, Mainly Normandie and Bretagne (Britanny). The main cities / towns / Attractions on my list are as follows:-

Mont-Saint Michel and its bay, Honfleur, St-Mêre Eglise (Utah-Beach, as this year it is the 70th year celebration of Liberation), Dol-de Bretagne, Dinan, Rochefort, Bordeaux

On my return journey I will be going to Santiago Compostela, stopping over at Gijón, Spain.


Bayonne was the first night I Chose to sleep after a 1000 km drive. After the check-in I took a walk to look around and get to know a bit of Bayonne. I walked mainly on the "Grand Bayonne"side of town.



To see the photos in a bigger size, click on to open it.



Both banks separated by the La Nive River


No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography