My Lisbon

My Lisbon

Thursday 22 May 2014

Road to North Western France - #8

Closer to the Baie du Mont-Saint-Michel

After the beautiful Cathedral's Town of DOL-de-BRETAGNE, I took the road to Mont-Dol, as I wanted to take the route de la baie back to camp, I passed the following villages:

1) Mont-Dol
2) Le Vivier Sur Mer
3) Stopped at the beautiful views Roz-Sur-Couesnon offers us of the Bay
4) and on my way to mont-Saint-Michel got to see Le Moulin de Moidrey dating to 1806


Mont-Dol


Nice place to have a snack and just contemplate the scenery


The Wind Mill of Mon-Dol Was built in 1842 and it ceased to operate just after the 2nd WW.


The Wind Mill of Mont-Dol


Roz-Sur-Couesnon

The Beautiful views onto the village and the Baie du-Mont-Sain-Michel, makes this stop over very worth while.

 Le Moulin de Moidrey

This Windmill can be visited on the road from Pontorson to Mont-Saint-Michel .
This windmill still produces flour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Photography